On 6th of December 2011 in Royal Castle in Warsaw, I was honoured to receive a Scholar of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage for progress in education and artistic success. A diploma was given by the Secretary of State in MKiDN, Mr Piotr Żuchowski.
“Scholarship is a prize for an output and achievements, but it is also a ticket to the future. It proves that it is worth to compete in the art field. “I believe you will always be the winners” – said the Viceminister of Culture Mr Piotr Żuchowski, while giving diplomas. The students from Music Academy in Cracow had a beautiful concert during an event in Royal Castle.
- Costumes and stage design to kindergarten performance “Sleeping Beauty” at Wojciech Boguslawski Theatre, Kalisz, June 2007.
- Certificate “English for special purposes: Interior and industrial design-examination”, February 2010.
- Pedagogic Coarse, Wrocław, January 2011.
- Articles on interiors for “Dziennik Polski” magazine, issued in London, December 2010.
- Professional licence of Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw, Faculty: Interiors and Design Architecture, specialization: Interiors arrangement, June 2011.
- “General English Intermediate” Certificate at Empik School, July 2012.
- Professional title – Master of Arts, Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw, Faculty: Interiors Architecture, May 2013.
- Doctorate Studies at Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Fine Arts in Wroclaw, October 2013.
Prizes and exhibitions:
- “Poznajmy Świat Wyspiańskiego” (”Let’s meet Wyspiański world), prize in painting competition, Toruń, June 2007.
- The Prize of Rector, annual scholarships, October 2011.
- The Prize of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, annual scholarship, December 2011.
- Academic group exhibition of space designs, May 2012.
- The prize in “Audi design” competition, June 2012.
- Group exhibition during “Noc designu” (“Design night”) and “design udomowiony” (“domesticated design”) in DOMAR in Wroclaw, May/June 2012.
- Participation in an international competition “design by” organized by ViceMarshall of Wielkopolska Region, October 2012.
- The prize in the group of the best designs of the ceiling “Barrisol” on the title page in an international catalogue for 2013, and Barrisol calendars for 2013.
- Group exhibition „Stół za 100″, during 8th anniversary of Cieszyn Castle, 1-17 Februrary 2013.
- Group exhibition „Stół za 100″ during Open Days in CRZ Krzywy Komin in Wroclaw, 19-20th April 2013.
- Participation in Academy of Fine Arts diplomas 2013, BWA Awangarda, Wrocław, July 2013.
- Participation in exhibition „stół za stówę” within Łódź Design Festival, Prexer Gallery, Pomorska 39, Łódź, October 2013.
- SPA design publication in Dąbcze, BARRSOL realization by Martha O’Hara on blog page: http://bestdesignprojects.com